Hybrid position budtender/Delivery driver 85 views
** Background check required **
Starting position as a dual role budtender/delivery driver with more room for growth at delivery service/collective. Experience is preferred. This is a full-time position with the ability to increase hours based on performance. We are looking to fill the hybrid role of budtender/ delivery driver position. Great opportunity for college students (Paid DAILY!) and those who are looking to get into the cannabis industry!
Compensation: $11-$15 (depending on experience) + $1.50 for every delivery made + TIPS!
1. We pay you DAILY!
2. Discounts at the collective!
3. Tips from budtending AND Tips from delivery! Delivery tips are not split!
Put the words “Mary Jane” in the subject/title line of the email.
This shows that you can follow directions. We like that a lot!
Employment type: Full-Time (FT)
As a budtender you are responsible for:
– Greets customers in a courteous manner
– Maintains positive customer and employee relations.
– Performs cash register operation and follows opening/closing procedures.
– Enter information into the POS system accurately
– Assists with picking/straightening up or arranging merchandise to ensure neat, clean and safe working environment.
– Assists with inventory, display, merchandising and placement of stock on sales floor and mark-downs.
– Maintains acceptable attendance, personal hygiene, and dress code standards.
– May perform other duties as assigned.
As a delivery driver you are responsible for:
– Delivering meds in a timely and safe manner, but also obeying all traffic rules! No Speeding or smoking! Zero tolerance!
– Treating customers in a friendly and respectful way
– Having a working knowledge of cannabis and related products.
– Understanding of basic spreadsheets and how to log info
– Ability to communicate effectively and clearly especially with Dispatchers and Patients
– Using technology proficiently (apps, smart phones, GPS)
– Ability to possibly drive long hours
Qualification/Skills needed for the position:
– 21+ years of age with Valid California driver’s ID and clean driving record
– Valid auto/motorcycle insurance/registration
– Professional and courteous demeanor. Great for tips! (I’ve seen people earning up to $20 in tips an hour!)
– Reliable vehicle for transportation
– Ability to work well and follow directions from Manager/Dispatcher
– Ability to work weekends and holidays (open 365 days a year)
– Ability to work during the hours of 9 AM – 12 AM.
Please send in these requirements if you the right fit:
– Why you would be a great fit for our fast growing team.
– RESUME with your current location and phone number. Please make sure it is printable
– Any previous MMJ experience please list
– Social Media Links
– 2 Recent Photos