ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 803 views
Brightroot is seeking to employ an Administrative Assistant at The Mint Dispensary Tempe location.
Brightroot is a professional management services provider currently hiring unique talent for an Arizona Licensed Non-Profit Dispensary that specializes in serving the Medical Cannabis community. Superior caliber patient service is a priority Brightroot standard, and providing patients with safe access to clean, high-quality products is of top company concern. The work environment is fast paced and non-traditional.
Ideal candidates will possess a strong work ethic, value teamwork, have professional integrity, a strong sense of personal accountability, and be career-oriented.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Assistant serves visitors/patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; verifies patient information against regulatory guidelines; maintains/operates telecommunications system.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors/patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Checks in patients and verifies status on AZDHS system.
- Directs visitors and vendors by maintaining employee and department directories, and giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Operates a system to maintain correspondence including taking messages, writing emails, creating schedules, and documenting communications.
- Maintains safe and clean administration area by complying with company policies and procedures, including relevant rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Applicant must be twenty-one (21) years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check performed by the Company and/or the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Valid Identification
- High school diploma or equivalent. Experience and education may be substituted for one another.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Patient Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Office Supply Management
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume to the email associated with this posting. In the cover letter, please include your name, address, phone number, and email, and state which position you are applying for.
JOB TYPE : Full-Time
Brightroot promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Data Entry: 1 year