Bookkeeping and Administrative Assistant 366 views
Our mission is to set the standard in the medical cannabis industry and we serve Arizona as its most unique boutique dispensaries.
Our patients and our team are our inspiration.
Our strategies are ahead of the curve and our techniques are cutting edge.
Standards at the forefront of the industry, attention to detail and end results that go beyond anyone in the state of Arizona.
Why choose us?
We believe in building the best company culture to make sure our employees are happy and feel part of the team. Sink or swim, whatever it is we do it together. Join us on our mission to expand and change this industry. Here’s why our dispensary is the company for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid sick time
- Ability to advance quickly
- Advanced Training and Education
- Discounted Product with Patient Card
- Company culture, work hard and have fun doing it!
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space for everyone. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us. Send us your story, along with a cover letter and resume.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
Full Time Bookkeeping and Administrative Assistant:
This job role is an extremely fast-paced, high-production work position. The position requires the ability to manage several different job functions efficiently and independently.
A successful Bookkeeping and Administrative Assistant should have well rounded experience juggling multiple tasks such as Accounting/Bookkeeping, Compliance, Technology and more. You should have the ability hit the ground running while paying attention to detail and working efficiently and rapidly. The job position requires a self-starter attitude and a will for self-motivation every day.
QUALIFICATIONS WE LOOK FOR IN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE *
- General Purchasing through companies like Amazon, Costco and more, while providing Monthly inventory report for supplies on hand versus supplies ordered.
- Establish additional organization and controls to purchasing department for several major vendors. Compile a Spreadsheet (Synchronize Ordering).
- Manage employee missed clock board while notifying management of any ongoing trends in missed clocks.*
- On-board and off-board insurance enrollments including data entry into COBRA provider.
- Gathering W-9’s and Certificates of Liability Insurance on certain purchases.
- Gathering and organizing departmental receipts and invoices.
- Matching General Ledger of multiple departments with multiple bank statements.
- Coding and categorizing general ledgers.
- Writing Checks scrutinizing payments and posting on manager’s desk for approval and signature.
- Compiling a Monthly Budget, examining bill amount and paid amount to verify accuracy of payments, eventually leading to a pivot table examination.
- Managing an Outlook calendar to show daily and monthly progress.
- Organize and clean work areas to maintain sterile workable environments, including filing cabinets, supply cabinets and floors within your work area.
- Assist with compiling an annual Inventory report while tagging all assets once a year.
- Perform monthly backups of critical files to the cloud.
- Compiling data clearly and concisely and using your own skills to organize the data in a report that is easy to read by the recipient.
- Advanced Excel and csv skills, ability to program SQL a plus.
- Great interpersonal communication skills on phone, email and in person.
- Extensive attention to detail.
- Ability to work in various types of climates.
- Ability to compile and complete checklists.
- Ability to manage high stress situations.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Train others on your job duties and take on more job duties when the time comes.
- Strong research skills, with a talent for saving questions up for a time they can be best addressed.
- Ideal candidate has a college degree in a related area
* This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other duties as required to meet ongoing needs of the organization, and these duties will be communicated to the employee accordingly. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by human resource management.
Due to the high call volume servicing our patients, we please ask applicants to not call the dispensary regarding open positions, as we will review resumes as they are received and contact qualified applicants.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Administrative: 3 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Accounting: 3 years
- Phoenix, AZ