Budtender | Tempe 1363 views
WE’RE LOOKING FOR …. A talented customer service guru aka, Budtender, to be a part of our growing Medical Cannabis outfit.
This individual will have the unique opportunity to support Arizona’s medical marijuana patients in this exciting industry. We are looking for a dependable team player with a background in healthcare customer service.
SPECIFICALLY, AS A BUDTENDER, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Educating new and returning patients on medical marijuana medicinal properties and selection of proper genetics per the patient’s desired effect or per specific medical ailment.
- Maintaining world class customer service and patient communication.
- Daily compliance with MMJ policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of up to ten to twelve hours.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 20 lbs repeatedly a shift
- Creativity, enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
- Full-Time, Hourly Position plus tips
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
Level Up is an equal opportunity employer.
The duties and responsibilities identified herein are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the United States.
Hiring, following a conditional offer of employment, is contingent upon passing a complete background check.
Job Type: Full-time