Budtender & Receptionist 39 views
We are looking for a positive and hard working team player for a part-time position. Our employees are responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times, as well as keeping our dispensary clean and organized. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management. Pay is determined by experiece and qualications.
– Must be 21+.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience required.
– Experience and knowledge in the cannabis industry. (Not required but must have basic knowledge of cannabis and ability to learn quickly.)
– Good punctuality.
– Reliable transportation.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Available weekend days. (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
– Bilingual is a plus!!!
Duties of a Budtender include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that best suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Cash Register experience.
– Restocking and cleaning store.
– Keeping up to date on new developments and laws in the cannabis industry.
– Have an understanding cannabinoids and their medical uses.
Pay is determined by experiece and qualications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannabis knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee discounts
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments