Cannabis Brand Ambassador (San Fernando) 10 views
BRAND AMBASSADOR- HEAVY HITTERS
Location: Varies by Region
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Heavy Hitters is the premier vape product in California. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and are extensively tested to ensure the cleanest and safest vape products on the market. Our company is filled with happy, hungry, and focused team members committed to leading and shaping the global cannabis industry.
The Brand Ambassador plays a vital role representing our brands with enthusiasm and passion at dispensaries, events and promotions in their assigned regional area. This role is to establish strong relationships with Budtenders and consumers.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Work collectively with regional teams to execute fun and professional retail events, trainings and consumer interactions
- Hold 12 events a week building great relationships with hundreds of consumers
- Establish strong relationships with Budtenders through education, incentives, visits, snack drop-offs, etc.
- Increase awareness and advocacy of the brand with consumers by hosting events at dispensaries; leads connectivity with their region by engaging consumers with education and story-telling
- Engage with fans on social media by posting 10 posts a week
- Provide Budtender and consumer feedback to the team
- Merchandise stores to create polished, professional, eye-catching displays for the brand
- High School Graduate
- Previous experience with marketing or branding
- Adept at professionally presenting and engaging with individuals and groups
- Proven track record of successfully growing relationships
- Moderate experience and comfort-level with social media
- Able to work a flexible schedule including, but not limited to, days, nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Willing to travel and drive regularly
- Must be 21+ and possess a current valid CA Drivers License and reliable mode of transportation with storage space to accommodate merchandise
- Clear driving record
- Provide valid proof of auto insurance coverage in accordance with internal limit requirements
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Google Applications
- Internet savvy
- Knowledgeable about social media
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not unlawfully discriminate against, make employment decisions, or permit harassment based on perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status, salary history, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities, including but not limited to the Fair Pay Act, FEHA, and all applicable laws and ordinances regarding conviction and arrest history.