Cannabis Enthusiast Packager/Quality Assurance 844 views
Cannabis Enthusiast Packager/Quality Assurance Inspector Wanted (Phoenix)
- If you want to work toward changing the cannabis edible stigma…
- If you want to make a difference in Arizona MMJ Patients quality of life…
- If you want an unprecedented opportunity to learn, grow, and develop yourself…
- If you are looking for something fun, flexible, fast paced and meaningful…
High Times Cannabis Cup Winner, New Times Best of Phoenix Winner, CannAwards Most Popular Infused Edible, CannAwards Best New Infused Product, AZ Marijuana Best Edibles Brand of 2016, and Veteran owned.
Baked Bros is looking for packagers to fulfill orders and ensure our patients receive a consistent, dose able product that not only tastes excellent but makes an impact in our valued patients lives. This position has a pivotal role as it is the last point of contact before the product is shelved and ready for delivery to Arizona Dispensaries statewide.
You will be working with management to maintain Baked Bros extremely high standards. You will ensure every Arizona patient receives a consistent edible, every time. You will do this through great attention to detail, ensuring that every bottle and bag contains the correct quantity of doses, states the specific strain, weight and strength. As well as compliance with state laws with proper training. Therefore ensuring that Baked Bros patients can travel state wide and not worry whether a product will be consistent at another dispensary.
You are the Cannabis Enthusiast we are looking for if you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are a self starter, have detail organizational and problem-solving skills, and can manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
The Baked Bros team lives by their core values, consistency, excellence and impact. Do you?
2+ years of relevant work experience in packaging or quality assurance.
- Excellence and world-class quality work is the only acceptable standard.
- Positive, friendly and good humored personality
- Mature, wise, poised and polished professional with strong work ethic.
- Fast, efficient and proficient work.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High standard of cleanliness
- Great personal hygiene
- Excellent verbal communication
Hired as Contractor
Compensation: Better than Market Rate
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- packaging: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Phoenix, AZ (Required)
License or certification:
- Food Handler (Required)
- English (Required)