Cannabis – Retail Patient Assistant Scottsdale 234 views
Arizona Natural Selections is a premier medical marijuana company; our purpose is to provide our patients with the best craft cannabis and the most outstanding customer service in all of Arizona. Our comfortable store environment is healthcare driven to provide a positive experience for our patients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide friendly and positive customer care experience
- Provide educational assistance/consultations regarding medical cannabis strains, applications, effects, and methods of delivery that best fit their medical needs
- Collect and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality
- Practice ongoing education- increase your working knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses
- Demonstrate computer literacy (MS Office, POS software, etc.)
- Have strong verbal communication skill
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality and positive, can-do mindset
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check (no felony convictions)
- 2 years of retail and/or customer facing experience
- Cash handling experience
- Flexible schedule: weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Knowledge of cannabis and medical marijuana are preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
***How to Apply***
Include the answers to the following questions with your cover letter and resume for consideration. Resumes sent without answered questions will not be considered.
- Why do you want to work in the cannabis industry?
- What will make you a great dispensary employee?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Are you over 21 Years of Age?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you have any past or pending felonies?
- Are you able to commit to our company for 12 months?
- Can stand for 6-8 hour per day?
- Are you able to work between the hours 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Customer Care / Service: 2 years (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts