CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER – Petaluma 171 views
Henry’s Original creates the highest quality Clean Green Certified cannabis products on the market. Our cannabis comes from our family-run farms in legendary Mendocino County, renowned for terroir that produces the finest cultivation conditions. Handcrafted in small batches.
We are seeking a CMO to lead 4 teams: Event Coordination Team, Website/Social Media Team, Brand Ambassador Team, In-store Build Out Team.
Organize all events- Inter-company, budtender events and farmer liaison events.
Organize farm tours.
Manage scheduling and the staff in order to execute
Website/Social Media Team:
Organize and oversee all social media including: IG, Facebook, Twitter
Quarterly or monthly photo and video shoots for content
Website revamp. Keep website up to date.
Set up Shopify to have swag available for order
Brand Ambassador Team:
Create SOPs for all Demo Day reps (Community Managers)
Leading, organizing, and scheduling all Demo day reps
In-store Build-Out Team:
In charge of all in store build-outs and staffing
Responsibilities also include:
Working with a designer, responsible for organizing and purchasing all swag quarterly.
Create and roll-out incentive programs for each quarter. This applies to demo days, holidays, and month long promos
· Bachelors’ Degree or advanced business degree preferred
· 5+ years marketing leadership
· Knowledge of cannabis
· Demonstrated ability and experience in building strong relationships
· Proven management success
· Ability to collaborate closely with team members
· Strong analytical skills to translate data into marketing strategies
· Superior communication skills
· Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
Email resume and cover letter