Dispensary Retail Manager 121 views
Dispensary Retail Manager: HIGH SEASON is looking for a manger who is proactive, motivated, positive, and organized with previous Dispensary experience. We are seeking a professional with a professional demeanor.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the dispensary. Manage all tasks related to the dispensary, sales and marketing, public relations, inventory, and accounting.
- Responsible for the sales and growth of the dispensary
- Train staff on customer service, sales and product knowledge to ensure guests receive the best service possible.
- Assist the executive team with the implementation of operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; ensuring best practices are consistently adhered to be staff. Ensure all manuals are up to date.
- Ensure all staff is on time, in proper uniform and well groomed
- Complete checkouts for budtenders and ensure all cash handling procedures are being followed
- Ensure all opening and closing duties are completed before opening and all closing duties are completed and the venue is completely secured before departing for the night
- Work with distribution team to communication inventory and needs
- Maintain current knowledge of all state and local laws and regulations for cannabis sales, ensuring dispensary’s compliance with local and state regulations
- Supervise Dispensary staff and Security Team.
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, customer records, sales, deliveries in accordance with the State of California and provides a monthly report to the Executive Board.
- Responsible for ordering all Dispensary inventory and supplies.
- Maintain inventory control system and performs daily counts of all cannabis products in the facility
- Ensure proper ambiance and cleanliness within venue at all times
- Conduct quarterly shift lead reviews as well as employee annual reviews
- Set sales goals and incentives for all staff
- Work with management team to create and implement staff incentive programs to increase level of service, promote upselling, and enhance staff morale
- Participate in local area business organizations and networking groups
- Make recommendations and be proactive on ways to make the store better
- Monitor display every day
- Provides timely and highly accurate recording of expense classification for city/county/state taxes.
- Execute marketing efforts from Marketing Team
- Reconciles vendor account statements and past due balances.
- This position is ultimately responsible for and enforcing employees’ strict adherence to laws and regulations concerning medicinal/recreational cannabis.
- At least 3 years management experience in high volume establishments with extensive knowledge in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to input and access information in the POS system, delivery systems, marketing outlets, computers, etc
- Local residence, at least within the same county, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related area preferred.
- Must have a combination or retail management and customer service experience (5+ years preferred).
- Cash handling, bookkeeping, and records management experience required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of retail and business operations.
- Computer operating skills and inventory management required.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Previous experience in the cannabis industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Upselling: 4 years (Preferred)
- Records Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inventory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- cannabis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- One location