Distribution Driver 115 views
- Provides transportation of product between cultivation, extraction, dispensaries and production facilities.
- Communicates respectfully and effectively with supervisors and customers.
- Delivers all products in a timely manner.
- Ensures all purchase orders are complete before entering retail stores.
- Handles cash and checks in an organized and secure manner.
- Able to clearly and properly fill out paperwork.
- Returns vehicle ready for the next day’s shipments to be loaded.
- Reports any potential inventory issues to managers.
- Maintains a clean and organized vehicle at all times.
- Completes any daily or weekly cleaning duties for vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma.
- 2+ years of experience driving with a transportation or pick up and delivery service.
- 1+ years of experience with cannabis delivery is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Required to meet the minimum age of 21 years.
- Expected to be skilled in customer support and able to follow strict operational guidelines and security policies.
- Ability to manage schedules and ensure accurate and on-time delivery of cargo.
- Required to manually document services and enter data into cloud computing databases on transportation of cargo, delivery procedures, and best practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the State of California and a good driving history.
- Essential to have the ability to drive for longer period of times such as 8 hour shifts, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Expected to follow Sunniva regulations.
- Can work under pressure, while completing tasks within given time constraints.
- Ability to plan ahead, trouble-shoot, anticipate problems, and problem solve.
- This position will require 8+ hour shifts on the road.
- The incumbent will be lifting up to 50 lbs.