Distribution Driver 19 views
Sunniva Inc. (Sunniva), through its subsidiaries, is a vertically integrated cannabis company operating in the world’s two largest cannabis markets – California and Canada – where we are committed to delivering safe, high-quality products and services at scale. Our business vision is to become the lowest cost, highest quality cannabis producer in the markets we serve by building – large scale, purpose built, current good manufacturing practices greenhouses, offering better quality assurance with cannabis products free from pesticides, providing better patient and doctor access to cannabis education and sourcing better therapeutic delivery devices.
Sunniva is constantly seeking high caliber talent who bring unique perspectives, excellence and enthusiasm to our expanding operations. Innovation, communication, and collaboration are critical to our shared success.
Are you driven and anticipating the next step in your career? Explore possibilities with Sunniva.
We are looking for a Distribution Driver to transport our company’s products between Sunniva cultivation, dispensaries and production facilities. The ability to work a flexible schedule is required. This person will provide superior service to Sunniva employees and customers while ensuring accuracy of orders and timeliness of deliveries. Completes deliveries in accordance with the state standards set by California. The Distribution Driver operates under the Vice President, Distribution through policies and procedures established by Sunniva, and regulations of state and local governing bodies. The Distribution Driver strictly adheres to all traffic laws and represents Sunniva as a courteous and safe driver.
- Provides transportation of product between cultivation, extraction, dispensaries and production facilities.
- Communicates respectfully and effectively with supervisors and customers.
- Delivers all products in a timely manner.
- Ensures all purchase orders are complete before entering retail stores.
- Handles cash and checks in an organized and secure manner.
- Able to clearly and properly fill out paperwork.
- Returns vehicle ready for the next day’s shipments to be loaded.
- Reports any potential inventory issues to managers.
- Maintains a clean and organized vehicle at all times.
- Completes any daily or weekly cleaning duties for vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma.
- 2+ years of experience driving with a transportation or pick up and delivery service.
- 1+ years of experience with cannabis delivery is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Required to meet the minimum age of 21 years.
- Expected to be skilled in customer support and able to follow strict operational guidelines and security policies.
- Ability to manage schedules and ensure accurate and on-time delivery of cargo.
- Required to manually document services and enter data into cloud computing databases on transportation of cargo, delivery procedures, and best practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the State of California and a good driving history.
- Essential to have the ability to drive for longer period of times such as 8 hour shifts, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Expected to follow Sunniva regulations.
- Can work under pressure, while completing tasks within given time constraints.
- Ability to plan ahead, trouble-shoot, anticipate problems, and problem solve.
- This position will require 8+ hour shifts on the road.
- The incumbent will be lifting up to 50 lbs.
Sunniva offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
This position will be open until filled. We thank you for your interest in joining our team however, only those applicants considered for the position will be contacted.
Sunniva is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.