Extraction Process Manager 440 views
The Extraction Process Manager will oversee and execute the operation of our Cannabis Extraction Facility utilizing state of the art technologies with the goal of producing the highest quality cannabinoid oils and crystalline cannabinoid products.
The Manager is expected to work independently to consistently produce the best possible products, ensure the careful execution of standard operating procedures, and deliver products to clients on a timely basis. The Manager will maintain a clean, compliant, professional, and safe atmosphere in the cannabis extraction facility. He or she is to ensure compliance with all pertinent federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The manager will communicate with company principles on a regular basis.
The Process Manager is responsible for the company’s overall Phoenix Extraction operations, including staffing, processing protocols, strategy, and day to day production while supervising a team of operators and technicians.
- Ability to operate and control light hydrocarbon extraction equipment
- Ability to operate and control short path wiped film distillation equipment
- Work with Company Management to manage work flow and training of plant operators and laboratory technicians.
- Directly supervise operators and technicians.
- Evaluate performance, set goals, provide training, feedback, and discipline to team members.
- Ensures product quality and consistency through ongoing testing.
- Research new extraction and processing technologies
- Research and develop new cannabis infused products and delivery methods
- Works with local, state-approved laboratory to generate Certificates of Analysis and document all results for compliance with state regulations.
- Masters’ Degree in Chemistry.
- Commercial cannabis laboratory experience is a major plus.
- Extensive hands on experience with extraction, purification, separation, and crystallization of various compounds, preferably including cannabinoids.
- Experience with extract oil processing, winterization and separation a plus.
- Proven experience developing, documenting, and managing strict SOP’s.
- Experience managing a team of operators and laboratory technicians.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, adaptable, and ready to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Chromatography experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Cannabis Extraction Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Extraction Managment: 3 years (Required)
- Master’s (Required)