Front Desk Receptionist/ Office Assistant 19 views
Seeking a receptionist with positive attitude, strong work ethic, trainable, reliable, and detail oriented individual to work at our Health for Life Ellsworth Mesa, Arizona dispensary. Must be able to work weekends and nights.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet patients when entering the dispensary with warmth, compassion, and professionalism.
- Check patient’s state allowance with Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System.
- Accurately and precisely enter patient information into our database system.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Provide exceptional customer service – going the extra mile is the norm.
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Quickly and precisely handle cash and debit transactions while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Work with a diverse group of personalities – employees and patients.
- Make appropriate product recommendations.
- Clean, stock, and organize dispensary (clean bathrooms, take out garbage, sweep floors/parking lot, etc.)
- Conduct nightly accurate inventory counts of all dispensary products.
- Work cohesively as part of family/team environment.
- Work on special projects and assignments designated by management.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Can legally work in the United States – all documentation required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check (no felonies)
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to either sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- 7343 South 89th Place, Mesa, AZ (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Overtime often available: