Market Manager (Sales) 138 views
Are you looking to go ‘pro’ in sales? Are you highly a highly competitive team player? Are you looking to make six figures your first year? Are you self motivated and want to work for a leading company in the most intriguing industry since prohibition?
If you answered YES to ALL the above then read on and if not then go ahead and keep searching for a job that attracts amateurs.
For those of you still reading, know that a good Market Manager can make six figures but a bad one will not make it more than 3 months and only earn their base salary. Translation: We want winners and will not accept anything less. Period.
CB1 is one of the fastest growing brands in California and we are searching for additional Market Managers who will help us drive the future of cannabis. While cannabis market experience is good, it is not required for this fast evolving industry.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A successful track record of sales experience with the ability to work cross-functionally;
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry (preferred but not required);
- Excellent communication and active listening skills;
- An understanding of the local cannabis market;
- The ability to negotiate;
- Creative, solution-focused mindset; and
- Is self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
The requirements are:
- Current driver’s license with an insured vehicle;
- Must be at least 21 years of age to satisfy the essential functions of this job; and
- Must pass a background check.
Market Managers serve as a brand ambassadors by building relationships and negotiating with dispensaries to increase our portfolio’s in-store presence and gain new distribution. You are a business consultant that serves as a credible resource for industry staff on brand and product knowledge.
Market Managers are territory experts whose industry knowledge and relationships establish them as local leaders in the cannabis scene. Being a territory expert requires constant analysis of emerging trends for new opportunities and driving marketing activations, which, in turn, sets CB1 Brands apart from competitors.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year