Outside Sales Associate 19 views
We are a national company that prides itself on the brands we produce. We produce brands that are distributed with the same high level standards that the pharmaceutical and food industries have been held to for generations. Consistency of thought, purpose, and action is evident in every product we produce. We pride ourselves on our integrity, transparency, and emphasis on the research, education, and science behind Cannabis. As we proactively take the challenge to improve the quality of product and customer service in Arizona, our Sales team is actively looking for you! Our Sales team is key to driving revenue, growing the brand, and lives the motto “One team, One Dream”.
Our Sales Associate:
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue targets
- Leads sales strategy development and deployment for their individual accounts and potential accounts
- Develop strong relationships within accounts (Dispensary board members – Budtenders)
- Create new marketing strategies to drive competition
- Contribute to organization success by welcoming new requests and helping others accomplish job results
- Accountable for all cash and product transactions
- Provides high quality customer services to meet the needs of all interactions with our customers
- Promotes sound and ethical behavior when dealing with all state compliance laws and company policies
- Be professional in appearance, actions, and verbal communications
- YOU REPRESENT THE BRAND!
- Bring the brands that we represent to life – working with the best dispensaries, cannabis and lifestyle events, conventions, and medical patients.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers & business partners spreading affinity and enthusiasm for our company and our brands.
Who you are:
- A courageous individual with with a track record of success in a sales role
- A problem solver, take action and think outside the box.
- You effectively communicate, have superior interpersonal skills, present information clear and professional, lead teams effectively.
- A self-starter, able to prioritize tasks within a changing environment.
- A team player, flourish being part of a team; enjoy collaborating and brainstorming with others.
- You demonstrate good judgement when selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong ability to navigate the technical landscape of iPhone and iPad, various custom applications, and programs such as Outlook, Web browsers (Safari,Chrome) Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Who you are not:
- Dislike working without set processes. Start-up environment is not your thing.
- Would rather spend majority of time at your desk working and collaborating through email, messaging tools and minimal phone calls and not out visiting your accounts.
- You believe a fully vetted, thorough and established project plan must be completed before any work can begin.
- Overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment and uncomfortable with accountability.
- You are a “best practice” thinker that would rather copy/paste big company practices simply because they had worked at other places
- Unwilling to change and learn.
- Dislike shifting gears between sales negotiations, auditing invoices, discussing Cannabis industry news, supporting an urgent delivery.
- Assosiciates degree preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No criminal record and must be able to pass a background check
- Able to work structured hours, as well as evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Reliable means to transportation to and from accounts
- Physically able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Clean drivers record
- 3 + years sales experience (Outside,Retail,Resturant,Nightlife)
- Basic understanding of the medical/adult use Cannabis market
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be a team player
- High-energy, people oriented person
Must submit a cover letter and be sure to include in the first sentence a Cannabis strain.
We look forward to having you join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Ops Manager