Patient Care Specialist 178 views
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is among the largest cultivation, manufacturing and retail cannabis operators in the U.S. We provide a full suite of consistently dosed products catering to all consumers, from the novice to the connoisseur, from the medically treated to the recreational user. The company’s core values emphasize educating consumers while seeking to eliminate social stigmas associated with marijuana. We have developed strong partnerships with dispensaries, law-makers, physicians, and local communities – putting Cresco in a unique position to establish a national operation in the complex and developing cannabis industry.
Cresco aims to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Their operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, they will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market they move in to.
Join our Cresco team at our Encanto Green Cross Dispensary in Phoenix, AZ – as a Patient Care Specialist. Your main responsibility will be to assist patients in selecting the proper medical cannabis products for their needs and are the go to product expert on duty at the store. Patient Care Specialists engage in one-on-one conversations with patients from the time they walk into the store until they check out. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the state and Cresco will be required.
The ideal Patient Care Specialist should be friendly and positive, much like the barista who provides you your favorite coffee. We hope our patients are drawn to our Patient Care Specialists and the dispensary because of our service, our products as well as your approachable and knowledgeable demeanor.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Help patients make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect patients differently
- Suggesting dosage starting points for new patients
- Correct cash handling
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients
- Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system; timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state’s electronic verification system
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store
- Maintain an organized and clean store
- Manage the visitor log
- Reporting of employee issues or patient situations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in customer service
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate
- Retail experience mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years’ old or older to work at the store
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry