Quality Control Associate 123 views
Papa and Barkley Company Highlights…
- Dynamic and driven leadership team with a successful track record at Fortune 500 brands and deep operational and technical market expertise in cannabis production, extraction methodologies, and product development.
- Venture-backed with significant opportunity for growth, experience, and learning in a startup company at revenue.
- Unique value proposition and product innovation.
- Eureka’s second largest manufacturing employer making industry leading, award winning, best in class products.
- A strong network of advisors & investors.
- Industry-driven education, training and professional development.
Papa & Barkley (P&B), the science-focused creator of medical-cannabis wellness and lifestyle products, creates the P&B Releaf™ line of topical and tincture cannabis products. Produced in Humboldt County, California (Eureka) — the nation’s cannabis heartland — P&B combines deep industry knowledge with modern science and a commitment to developing products with unmatched potency and quality. The high-quality cannabis-infused wellness products are award-winning, and the #1 selling Balm and Tinctures in the state of California. Recently, we have developed a potent and true whole-plant formulation for the emerging CBD market called Papa & Barkley Essentials. We are now thrilled to share our products nationwide, allowing the rest of the country access to the brand.The company also produces and sells cannabis extracts and oils under its P&B Labs line.
Papa & Barkley is looking for someone who can add immediate value in this new role for the company. The QC associate role is primarily responsible for ensuring quality and compliance of all finished goods in all sales orders being delivered to our dispensary partners. This position will report to the QC Lead or shift manager on duty.
- Perform quality control check on intake of bulk finished cannabis goods from our production facility on relay days (Mon, Wed, Fri)
- Insure all sales order going to dispensaries are counted, compliant, labeled to the individual shops request, and packed correctly against sales invoice
- Scanning sales orders into the google drive for state manifest production
- Aid with manifest completion
- Update Daily Scanned Invoice Document
- Quality control all FG’s being sent out to clients to ensure correct batch recorded invoices, finished goods on a batch specific basis, as well as proper labeling on a per shop requested basis. Receive and QC transfers of finished goods between internal distro warehouses.
- Manage lab certificates of analysis of all incoming finished goods to QC against specific sales orders.
- Manage retainment of backstock samples for retesting purposes.
- Must be adaptable to change, capable of influencing accountability and safety through leadership by example.
- Capable of troubleshooting automated document control systems via user manual and online resources, able to interface with a variety of professional backgrounds, and capable of determining solutions that minimize stock flow disruptions while ensuring proper inventory and compliance reporting.
- Capable of aligning personal career goals withour mission.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A good eye for details, and quality and accuracy are important requirements in the role.
- Strong IT skills to use various Microsoft tools, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, bend, twist, kneel, squat and stand for extended periods of time.
- Requires a team player attitude
Must be 21 years old+ to apply!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life (company sponsored)
- Teaming Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Weekly Lunches
- P&B Swag
Papa & Barkley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Logistics: 2 years (Required)
- Quality Control: 2 years (Required)
- Inventory Control: 2 years (Required)
- Data Entry-Inventory Systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)