Sales Associate/Patient Intake Coordinator 208 views
We are hiring full time and part time Medical Marijuana Dispensary Sales Associates and Patient Intake Coordinators for our San Diego, CA Dispensary.
These are patient focused positions for individuals with compassion, sensitivity and the ability to explain the potential benefits of each type of strain of medical marijuana and the various methods of use. Previous customer service experience, knowledge of basic computer skills, point of sale software and cash management experience are required. You must have the capacity to work varying work schedules including weekends.
All Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and possess retail experience and/or patient care experience such as a pharmacy.
Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist patients to ensure they receive the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific medical condition.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information into patient registrar system.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission and sale
- Provide exceptional customer care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations
- Comply with all state regulations and company standard practices and procedures
- Management of patient records through the use of the point of sales system and the state’s website
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance