Brand Ambassador – PT Flagstaff 265 views
Cura’s mission is to be the leading provider of cannabis oil to both consumers and premium edible brands in legal U.S. and international markets. We are one of the largest cannabis companies in the world, known for our brands Select Oil and Select CBD. We’re looking to find team members who are ready to jump into Cura’s “Everything is Possible” culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador who would promote and educate shops and patients about Select products. A Brand Ambassador needs to be committed, have a high level of product knowledge, and a professional level of consumer engagement. If you enjoy communicating with customers we would like to meet you. You will be the face of our company by preparing and delivering promotional presentations at various locations. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness, educate the consumer and generate sales opportunities. This is a great opportunity to start a career path at Cura and advance into other sales roles.
What You’ll Do:
- Calling, scheduling and confirming demos/budtender training in assigned territory
- Scheduling dispensary appreciation parties
- Work closely with Account Executives to obtain feedback about clients
- Setting up demo area and kit
- Greeting customers
- Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing)
- Answering customer’s questions about specific products and services
- Reporting and documenting demo’s pre and post.
- Some weekends, overnights, or late nights may be required for this role
- Will utilize phone, email, and text to create leads and plan appointments
What You’ll Need:
- Clean MVR (one minor moving violation permitted)
- Background in outbound communication (scheduling appointments or sales calls)
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must obtain the OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit (if in Oregon)
- Must be over 21 years of age
Extra Credit (Preferred):
- Experience with Google Applications
We are an equal opportunity employer.