Bud tender training company seeking a remote online course manager with preferred experience in managing/creating educational courses or experience using WordPress. Minimal training will be provided if necessary. Looking to create a very special opportunity for the right person.
- drafting/developing content
- research and reporting
- managing enrollment and providing remote support for current enrollees
- promoting and creating traffic opportunities for the website
This position is considered a partnership. This means you work on your own time and must meet daily and weekly goals.
Compensation is shared equity (a percentage) and is HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE based on your experience, your level of involvement, and whatever the final price of the course ends up being.
A standard independent contractor agreement will be signed.
- Website discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social media management: 1 year (Required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Fully Remote