Budtender – Compliant Sun Valley Dispensary
We are looking for a positive, respectful, and hard working team player for the budtending position. Our employees are responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times, as well as keeping our dispensary clean and organized. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management.
Looking for employees that can work mainly monday, friday, saturday, sunday.
– Must be 21+.
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience required.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience or extensive knowledge in the cannabis industry.
– Familiar with the BCC laws and regulations.
– Good punctuality.
– Reliable transportation.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Available on weekends. (Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday)
– Available on holidays.
– Available to cover shifts.
Duties of a Budtender include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that best suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Register.
– Restocking floor.
– Cleaning and maintaining entire store.
– Understanding cannabinoids and their medical benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Budtending: 1 year (Required)
- Burbank, CA (Required)