High! We are Exhalence.
We are looking for positive, respectful, and hard working team players for the budtending and reception positions. Our employees are responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times, as well as keeping our dispensary clean and organized. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management.
Looking for reliable, passionate cannabis advocates, that are able to adjust to the many changes this industry brings forth.
We are currently getting much busier as well as planning on moving existing employees into higher positions so we will be hiring about 5-10 new employees.
– MUST BE 21+.
– Great punctuality
– Shift reliability
– MUST have weekend availability. (Friday night, Saturday/Sunday)
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience required.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience or knowledge in the cannabis industry preferred but not required.
– Familiar with the BCC laws and regulations preferred but not required.
– Reliable transportation.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Available on holidays.
– Available to cover shifts.
Duties of a Budtender include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that best suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Register.
– Restocking floor.
– Cleaning and maintaining entire store.
– Understanding cannabinoids and their medical benefits.