The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and employee engagement initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
Harvest’s Community Management & Customer Service Specialist will assist and respond to customers and patients who express product or service questions/concerns and engage with us on social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc). The role is to support Harvest in achieving high customer retention levels and continued excellence in patient and customer experience through public and private digital communication. Other key duties include:
- Responsible for the oversight of social media and email reviews through various platforms, such as “ask us” email, Leafly, Weedmaps, and Harvest social media platforms.
- Actively provides Community Management on key social platforms, fully leveraging earned and owned communication opportunities for Harvest and Harvest Brands.
- Responds timely to customer and patient inquires according to company established processes and ensures issues are promptly and appropriately resolved.
- Works closely with Marketing Retail team to ensure individual stores receive feedback loop.
- Communicates closely with management when common issues or complaints are noted so those items can be appropriately and promptly addressed.
- Collects patient reviews and communicates patient recommendations or comments.
- Responds to customer inquiries by telephone, e-mail, or social to provide problem resolution or answer questions and comments.
- Familiar with Social Listening practice and able to digest reports and create optimizations to communication based on data loop.
- Resolves complex or unusual requests and issues that may require a customized response and communicates solution or requested information to the customer with high level of empathy.
- Analyzes customers’/patients’ service needs and refers to other departments for follow up or additional information as needed to ensure resolution.
- Provides updates to other internal teams on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction and increased customer retention.
- May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities.
- May participate in outreach and other dispensary and community events to support patients and customers.
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent customer and patient service skills. High empathy.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to navigate social media platforms.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
o Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance
o Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field preferred.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.