Multiple Location Accounts Representative will be responsible for the management and sales growth of Multiple Location Accounts.
- Position is Salary plus Commission
- Based in Phoenix, but Arizona is the territory
- Part of a creative team supporting patients through our dispensary distribution points.
- Consistent Sales Calls via Phone, Face to Face Interactions, and all locations are to be visited every 2 weeks
- Achieve sales quota in assigned territory
- Scheduling and Hosting Tabling Events at Dispensary Locations
- Scheduling and Executing Dispensary Staff Training
- Hosting Relationship-Building Meetings with Key Decision Makers
- Attending Cornucopia Team Building Events and Core Group Meetings
- Attending Industry Meetings and Events
- Attending and/or Facilitating Exhibitor Booth at Industry Specific or Related Trade Shows
- Responsible for Reporting Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Required Sales Reports
- Analyze and Report Competitor Market Strategies and Products
- Supply Clients with Required Marketing Materials
- Provide Team 30, 60, 90 Day Sales Strategies
- Monitor Order and Delivery Follow up to Client through coordination with Kitchen Manager
- Quarterly Collection of Dispensary Compliance Documents
- Responsible for Submitting Weekly Expense Reports
- Occasional responsible for deliveries following company P&P for distribution.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years sales related background. Preference of business to business sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external areas of the company.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary leadership
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Comply with AZ State laws regarding Medical Marijuana and HIPPA Regulations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proof of automobile insurance and registration
- FBI FINGERPRINTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
- Must have an extremely flexible schedule
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have experience in MS Office
How To Apply
Please send resumes Ann Torrez at email@example.com
Cornucopia Infusions was founded in 2014 in compliance with the Arizona Department of Health Services act. Since inception all of our products are made from scratch using high-quality ingredients. We have developed our recipes and are constantly looking for ways to compliment the properties of cannabis. Our chefs spend extra time and care in each of our products – for instance, our nuts in products are hand chopped and oven roasted to insure we preserve the essential nut oil. We use the highest quality Belgium Chocolates. We use fresh eggs and real butter. We carefully homogenize all our recipes to insure medication throughout. New and inventive ideas are part of our company culture. Our menu of 60+ items is ever-changing to support patients who have varying medical needs and budgets. Our full menu is available for you to view at azcornucopia.com . All of our oil is tested at an independent lab prior to use in a recipe. It is the only way to determine proper dosing. We also spot test finished product to insure consistency. To provide accuracy in reporting, we use the same lab in each of these steps.
We are seeking candidates who want to serve the needs of patients, support the dispensaries in achieving their goals and help us to create a company founded on the core beliefs that helping our community helps us.
- Address Arizona