Proper is seeking candidates to be a part of our expanding Customer Experience team who are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about California cannabis products.
High-level responsibilities will include acting as a “concierge” to help customers find the best cannabis products for them, assisting with questions about delivery orders, fielding customer calls and chats, and contributing to other company initiatives as needed. Additionally, the Supervisor role will include coaching & training Customer Experience Representatives, monitoring and reporting on department metrics, and problem solving when issues are elevated by others.
An ideal candidate has a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is able to effectively manage customer questions and interactions. The Customer Experience team acts as a direct representative of Proper and should ensure excellent service standards and high customer satisfaction.
Must be able to to effectively communicate with others (customers and internal team), have a deep knowledge of a broad spectrum of cannabis products, and be willing to continually stay up-to-date on Proper’s evolving catalog of products.
- Training and coaching Customer Experience Representatives to help maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and consistency
- Monitoring metrics and reporting, and taking concrete actions based on where the group is either successful or has room for improvement
- Problem solving and being the main elevation point when Customer Experience Representatives are unsure of how to handle an issue
- Answering large amounts of phone calls, texts, and chat requests from consumers:
- Find and relay information about order status, delivery info, or other purchase-related issues
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Act as a concierge to guide our consumers toward both the best products and the products that are right for them as individuals.
- Generate additional sales through customer conversations
- Go the extra mile to engage customers! * Communication with Proper’s delivery partners about order status, delivery info, or other purchase-related issues
- Regular and targeted browsing of Proper’s product catalog through www.aproperhigh.comto maintain a high level of brand/product knowledge and expertise
- Ability to read and follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Participation in other special projects as needed. May include assistance with maintaining the Proper product catalog & data, etc.
- Regular communication with other members of the Customer Experience Team as well as other areas of the business
- Directly reports to the Proper COO, including regular updates and communication
- Proven customer support experience is greatly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis products in the California market
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, including active listening
- Comfortable receiving feedback and applying it to job functions
- Candidate should be familiar with and/or quick to learn our communication tools & internal systems: Slack, Google Drive, and our custom CMS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules