At Harvest, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Harvest is looking for leaders who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and employee engagement initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
Harvest’s CSR will assist and respond to customers and patients who express product or service questions and concerns. The CSR’s role is to support Harvest in achieving high customer retention levels and continued excellence in patient and customer experience. Other key duties include:
- Responds timely to customer and patient inquires according to company established processes and ensures issues are promptly and appropriately resolved.
- Communicates closely with management to when common issues or complaints are noted so those items can be appropriately and promptly addressed.
- Responsible for checking and distributing comment cards from each dispensary’s “suggestion box”; distributes comments and suggestions to appropriate department leaders who can address these items specifically.
- Collects patient reviews and communicates patient recommendations or comments.
- Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide problem resolution or answer questions and comments.
- Resolves complex or unusual requests and issues that may require a customized response and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
- Analyzes customers’/patients’ service needs and refers to other departments for follow up or additional information as needed to ensure resolution.
- Provides updates to other internal teams on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction and increased customer retention.
- May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities.
- May participate in outreach and other dispensary and community events to support patients and customers.
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to navigate social media platforms.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- The above requirements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, and this job description may be amended at any time. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.