WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA
Advanced Nutrients has been the No. 1 producer of pharmaceutical-grade cannabis nutrients since 1999, creating an intuitive line of products trusted by growers all over the world. As part of our mission to make cannabis an acceptable and everyday part of healing humanity, we are responsible for more industry innovations than any other company — and there are many more to come.
The Data Analyst will work alongside the digital team to track, analyze, and report on active data sets from digital assets such as website, mobile app, in-store footfall (dispensary), and all omnichannel traffic sources. In addition, the Data Analyst provides proactive suggestions to copywriting and SEO teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about moving the needle forward and uses intelligence guidance to provide the best target terms and sectors to allocate team member efforts.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clear and concise reporting to management in order to streamline decision-making processes and increase overall productivity
- Work alongside digital team to Test and Launch new initiatives
- User/Traffic Behavior Analysis (Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Click Through Rate, Bounce Rates, Dwell Time, Spam Traffic, Event Tracking, etc…)
- Search Engine Behaviors (Crawling, Indexing, Search Traffic, Queries, Click Through Rate, Links To, Links From, Usability, etc…)
- Keyword Research (Keywords, Url Keywords, Long Tail Keywords, Question Keywords, LSI Keywords, Community Language Research, Keyword Placement, etc…)
- Site Reputation Analysis (Online Directory Reviews, Forums, Social Media, etc.
- 4+ years of complex data analysis experience, preferably within an “in-house” environment
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, or related field
- Familiarity with R-Studio, MOZ & SEM Rush highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Polished SQL and Excel skills
- A desire to learn and grow your career within the cannabis industry
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary with the opportunity for advancement within an industry-leading organization
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health plan after one full month of employment
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Casual dress code
- Relocating to luxury office space at the award-winning Pacific Design Center (September 2019)