Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are Mayflower Medicinals – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Massachusetts.
Mayflower is one of the few license holders in Massachusetts and as such we are uniquely positioned for market leadership. We are operating one of the 3 Boston approved dispensaries, which allows us to do home delivery to patients as well. In addition, we have invested in a 36,000sf state of the art cultivation facility to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity and quality of our products.
We are currently looking for an experienced part time delivery driver / courier to make deliveries between our cultivation facility in Holliston, the dispensary in Allston and to patients and their caregivers in and around Boston.
The Courier, reporting to the Director of Security & Risk Management, is responsible for adhering to the most efficient routes and time schedules for the delivery of marijuana and marijuana products to the homes of registered patients, personal caregivers and between company locations. Mayflower follows a health care management model, operating under the highest standards of professionalism and compassionate patient service.
- Preparing, loading, unloading, inspection, and operation of MMI’s delivery vehicles.
- Performing routine maintenance and regular cleaning of MMI’s delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel; transporting MMI’s delivery vehicles to and from third-party service centers for preventative maintenance appointments as scheduled by the Director of Security & Risk Management.
- Sorting and delivering marijuana and marijuana products according to predefined routes and time schedules.
- Obtaining accurate information on registered patients and personal caregivers, such as telephone numbers, home addresses, and specific delivery instructions to facilitate efficient home delivery.
- Maintaining proper recordkeeping, such as chain-of-custody documents and payments received from registered patients and personal caregivers.
- Maintaining a cash bank issued by Mayflower in accordance with the cash handling policies and procedures of MMI to be used in the exchange of currency when accepting and processing payments for home deliveries.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Proven work experience as a courier or relevant position.
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving history with reliable transportation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Must successfully pass an extensive background check, including CORI.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to express yourself clearly when interacting with patients, caregivers or co-workers.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and full suite of employer assisted benefits.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc. (Mayflower) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, bonus potential tied to production and performance among other perks.
Mayflower Medicinals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Medicinals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Mayflower Medicinals expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)