Staff MMJ is partnered with one of the fastest growing Cannabis businesses in California in their search for Dispensary Associates for their Los Angeles location. The 7:30pm to 4:30am shift is currently open, but this could change in the future.
Duties are comprehensive obtaining, auditing, replenishing, and destruction procedures as defined by company policy and state law for the dispensary agent. In addition, the Dispensary associates will ensure that all items are physically organized in a way that ensures maximum quality and transparency within the dispensary.
- Receive all inbound product shipments correctly and efficiently.
- Enter all incoming products into the inventory system
- Shift goods from the vault, back room, and sales floor to different locations in the building.
- Maintain optimal organization and cleanliness of all inventory processing and storage areas.
- Perform and reconcile inventory cycle counts.
- Perform and reconcile various audits.
- Ensure that the sales floor is fully stocked and replenished on a regular basis.
- Fulfills online pick-up and delivery orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates with guest consultants on stock checks and product needs to ensure a perfect guest experience.
- Provide prompt written and verbal communication to management and the store staff about inventory issues.
- Utilize several software packages, including Microsoft Office, LeafLogix, and METRC.
- Ability to be extremely flexible and work a variety of shift
- Committed to compliancy with all legal and/or company regulations for the industry.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
At least 1 year of inventory experience in a retail environment.
Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
Possesses a high level of critical thinking
Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and company procedures
Must pass any and all required background checks
Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Must possess valid driver’s license
Must be a minimum of 21 years of age