Dispensary Assosciate 18 views
Patient Consultant – Dispensary Agent (Part-Time W/ Possibility of Full-Time)
- Seeking trainable, objective, enthusiastic, patient-focused, sales-driven individuals to work at our East Mesa, Arizona dispensary.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet patients when entering the dispensary with compassion and professionalism.
- Check patient’s state allowance with Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System.
- Accurately enter patient information into our database system.
- Provide exceptional customer service – always going the extra mile.
- Quickly and precisely handle cash and debit transactions while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Listen with the intent to understand to make cultivar recommendations to our large group of patients based on symptoms/criteria.
- Work with a diverse group of personalities – employees and patients.
- Weigh out flower with precision and accuracy.
- Possess excellent skills in mathematics.
- Make appropriate product recommendations.
- Navigate Windows, and multiple applications quickly, using short-cut keys and expert typing skills.
- Clean, stock, and organize dispensary.
- Conduct nightly inventory counts of all dispensary products.
- Work cohesively as part of family/team environment.
- Work on special projects and assignments designated by management.
- Must be over 21 years of age; pursuant to A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Can legally work in the United States – all documentation required
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01
- Must have a valid Arizona Drivers License
- Must be able to occasionally lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to either sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work Friday, Saturday, and Monday nights.
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Health Services, pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
Health for Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Additionally, Health for Life complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.
Job Type: Part-time with potential Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- 7343 South 89th Place, Mesa, AZ (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- United States (Required)