The Sunday Goods Retail Team is looking for a highly motivated, organized, ops driven and detail-oriented team member to join our family and bring the Sunday Goods brand experience to life as Fulfillment Associate of our North-Central Phoenix location. The Fulfilment Associate will contribute in a day in/day outback of house operations, inventory management, order fulfillment and adherence to compliance guidelines.
Your Impact on Our Mission
Objective (why does the role exist): Execute all aspects of our dispensary back of house operations. This includes receiving, processing, storing and order fulfillment of medicated and non-medicated inventory. In addition to adherence to regulatory guidelines that meet or exceed the compliance requirements for AZDHS.
Key Responsibility (how does the role contribute to the mission): Adhere to compliance guidelines required for receiving of physical inventory shipments, creation of purchase orders, labeling product and storing inventory. Managing inventory accuracy through a cadenced cycle and full counts. Compliantly disposing of medicated product that has reached the end of its lifecycle, deemed unfit for purchase or used for visual displays. Using fulfillment operations best practices to hit patient order fulfillment KPI targets.
Key Responsibility (how will it be measured): Adherence to State Compliance Rules & Regs, Inventory Management Targets, Order Fulfillment KPIs, Order Accuracy, Patient Feedback, and Talent Development/Retention.
Who You Are
Are: Results Driven, Value Teamwork, Communicator, Operationally Minded, Self-Motivated, Attention to Detail, Creative, Solution Driven
Not: Struggles with Ambiguity, Lacks Attention to Detail, Lacks Accountability
Day in the Life
- Deliver a best in class dispensary experience through our brand story and values.
- Prepare and package orders for Sunday Goods Patients
- Execute day-in/day-out back of house operations, inventory management, inventory counts
- Align and execute to Standard Operating Procedures and policies that keep dispensary in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Receive, count and document inventory deliveries
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed
- Merchandising and restocking
- Maintain facility cleanliness
- Execute cadence cycle/full inventory counts
What You Have
- High School Diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or related field preferred
- Basic Knowledge of Arizona Medical Marijuana Laws
- Sound mathematical skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Applications (Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Effective communication skills
- Available to work extended hours, holidays, weekends and on-call as required
- High-energy, people-oriented person
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be a team player
- Ability to successfully complete a post-offer / pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening
- The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (the “Act”) stipulates that the candidate must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and fingerprint clearance conducted by state authorities. Additionally, the Act requires that candidates apply for and obtain a valid dispensary agent registration card prior to commencing employment at either a dispensary or any of its cultivation sites.
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Desired but not required– Associate’s Degree, dispensary related experience, back of house operations/inventory management experience, store opening experience
- Potential Next steps for the role, Progression Path– Promotion to higher volume locations, retail management
Please note before applying for the role: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and everyone, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the cannabis industry. We believe everyone should have access to the benefits of cannabis-based plant medicine. We are growing all-natural, top-quality cannabis that produces specific effects through high-integrity growing — effects that shine through our respect for the whole plant. The Cannabis industry is prime for a revolution and we are here to deliver the premier products and most amazing experience in cannabis. We have a dream to empower our patients and clients through an all-natural flower, sun-grown, as nature intended and to do it at scale giving them an easier and more consistent cannabis experience. If you want to be part of something historic, have true love and passion for a person’s right to well-being, reverence for nature, and love serving patients and clients by contributing to something that is larger than you, then we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, and deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we are excited to hear from you.
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- A fun and focused team atmosphere where we grow, personally and professionally and lead by example
- Benefits of course, including medical, vision and dental coverage
- Paid Holidays, 7 of them every year
- Flexible PTO with 12 days in your first year
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where jeans are welcome
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to our values. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly