Dispensary looking for a full-time dispensary retail manager. The Retail Manager is in charge of directing the dispensary’s daily operations, including creating and managing a professional team of workers that are passionate about cannabis and providing an exceptional client experience.
The Retail Manager collaborates with the executive team to organize organizational activities and allocate resources. The Retail Manager aids in weekly staff communication, such as staffing schedules, specials/discounts, product information, and so on, and collaborates closely with the Assistant Managers to ensure proper dispensary opening and closing times, as well as efficient use of Sales Associates’ time.
- Set sales and service goals and motivate your team to achieve them.
- Organize outreach, promotions, procurement, and human capital resources with the help of the leadership team and inventory staff.
- Create and maintain reports as they relate to the store’s daily operations and sales.
- Maintain accurate financial records and follow proper cash handling practices.
- Develop and administer retail staff onboarding and continuing operational training.
- Manage and motivate internal employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Seek out and give cannabis-related education and training for your employees.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marijuana Handler’s Card (Preferred)
- Safe Food Handler’s Card (Preferred)
- Budtending Certificate or Higher (Preferred)
- Salary Offers $20-$25
- Experience Level Manager