Security Firm is looking for hardworking individuals with interest to work as a security officer with full-time hours at new Medical Dispensary. We have Day and Graveyard shifts available. Securing building and Providing a safe environment for staff and patients. Lock and unlock doors and crowd control when necessary.
Veterans encouraged to apply. Negotiable pay!
* MUST HAVE VALID GUARD CARD
* MUST HAVE VALID FIREARM PERMIT
* MUST HAVE TRANSPORTATION
*MUST BE ABLE TO STAND FOR HOURS AND FOLLOW DIRECT ORDERS
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKEND AND HOLIDAYS!
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY.
In the body of the email please include:
2. PHONE NUMBER
3. CONFIRM VALID AND UP TO DATE (NOT EXPIRED) GUARD CARD and Exposed Firearm Permit.
4. HOW MANY YEARS OF GUARD EXPERIENCE.
5. ATTACH RESUME TO EMAIL. (DO NOT COPY IN BODY OF EMAIL)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 1-2 years security experience preferred
* Understanding of security & customer service
* Able to work in an intense, dynamic work environment
* Self-starter, good communicator, team player
* Must be available to work nights and weekends
* Must have reliable transportation
* Veteran candidates encouraged to apply
* This is a full and part-time position that will require you to work roughly 32-40+ hours per week depending on operational needs. With future options of full time at other locations.
* Pay: Varies per hour depending on experience. We have a 3 month probation period and raises after evaluation. Random evaluations will be conducted and will determine a raise.
** Please send your resume & references
We are looking to hire as soon as possible so please reply to the email.
Hours of Operation
Day & Grave 12 Hour Shifts available
E.A.P is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and a basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class