Inventory And Order Fulfillment Associate 99 views
The Harvest Way is defined by our people. We are committed to our values and have created a culture of trust, but we also remember to have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place to be:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive insurance benefits and options
- Paid time off
- Professional development and workplace happiness initiatives
We believe in building a diverse team, and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone can make an impact on Harvest’s success. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to join us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Maintain positive customer relationships and exceed customer expectations through completion of all order fulfillment and delivery tasks.
- Communicate ongoing with Wholesale Manager regarding any customer or product concerns or items requiring follow-up.
- Manage the delivery schedule, department calendar, and wholesale customer emails.
- Manage the approval documents related to wholesale customers such as dispensary ATOs; log, track, and maintain these documents.
- Manage product updates in QuickBooks to ensure product and list accuracy; this includes marking “inactive” products accordingly and adding new products.
- Ensure that all customer profile information is up to date in QB; this includes customer dispensary names, contact names, email info, addresses, phone numbers and dispensary license numbers; manage updates annually.
- Maintain files of dispensary paperwork, invoices, and DHS documents in an organized manner.
- Manage and monitor the sales/order desk for incoming email orders; communicate with customers in regards to their order status as needed; file customer correspondence and submitted invoices in the appropriate customer file.
- Add orders to the wholesale customer calendar for scheduled deliveries.
- Package customer orders according to batch code and established internal processes.
- Request and transfer products needed for finished goods at Harvest of Scottsdale on a weekly basis.
- Arrange and facilitate invoicing of all customer orders; clarify orders with sales representatives and/ or customers whenever needed; close out customer invoices.
- Responsible for verifying wholesale customer invoices to include money counting, check verification, entries into QuickBooks, and forwarding items to accounting when needed.
- Work closely with accounting department relevant to wholesale customer sales and processes to include cash counting and tracking for Harvest of Tempe and Harvest of Scottsdale.
- Assist with all wholesale customer reporting and tracking, including data entry and oversight of QuickBooks and through other standardized procedures within the department.
- Manage cash fuel account by reconciling and submitting receipts to accounting at the end of each month.
- Send out weekly strain menu availability to customers.
- Assist with delivery driver duties and complete deliveries when needed, to include:
- Deliver products to wholesale customers throughout the state of Arizona.
- Verifying packaged orders and matching invoice at time of pick up.
- Verifying order at the time of delivery; verify and collect payments at time of delivery.
- Create most efficient route plans for delivery.
- Assist company vehicle maintenance.
- Assist with any other wholesale customer transactions or transitions as the department continues to grow and develop including any other duties assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer service skills.
- Experience in a retail, hospitality, and sales setting is required.
- Willingness to go above and beyond for our customers and for the team.
- Basic sales skills & product knowledge.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to adapt on short notice based on customer needs –long shifts and some weekends may be required.
- Ability to drive for long periods of time.
- Ability to successfully handle high stress situations.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Able to work in a fast moving environment.
- Self-driven with strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate through various formats including phone and email.
- Must be over the age of 21 with reliable transportation, a clean driving record, and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally qualified to work in the US
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant course of study is desirable.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other duties as required to meet ongoing needs of the organization, and these duties will be communicated to the employee accordingly. Required experience, training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as deemed acceptable by Harvest management.
- Harvest is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation and/or interview process should notify HR at HR@harvestinc.com ( HR@harvestinc.com ).