Cannabiniers is a cannabis brand management company that is focused on providing exceptional, lifestyle integrated consumer products. Through a high level of business integrity and holding ourselves to the maximum standards of product quality, we produce and deliver the highest quality cannabis products to consumers, that are healthy and safe.
The vision behind Cannabiniers was to create revolutionary products for the cannabis community that are easily consumed and enjoyed as part of daily life. The merging of cannabis with our products, delivered in a sustained and environmentally conscious way, invests us in the responsibility of caring for both our customers and the environment.
We are looking for the best and the most eager ready to bleed company colors, work hard, and embody our company values and culture.
Job Duties Include:
- Travel within your primary territory identifying prospects (dispensaries and delivery services) and initiating contact through in-store visits, cold calling and emailing.
- Build strategic relationships with
decision makers and use proven techniques to “open the door” and get past the gatekeepers (Timid shoe gazers need not apply)
- Manage the opportunity pipeline effectively using sales tools and systematic follow-up.
- Following sales process to onboard new accounts. This requires attention to detail, strong spelling/grammar, and technical aptitude.
- Being a team player that vigorously searches for the best answers and unifies behind decisions.
- Be comfortable being uncomfortable. You are able to handle stress like the grace of a reed blowing in a storm.
- Passion and knowledge about the cannabis industry
- Provide exceptional customer service – must love working with people!
- Be open to learning and willing to follow a proven approach
- Knowledge of computer skills (Google, Word, Excel, and Social Mobile)
- Ethical and personable
- MUST be located in LA area
- MUST be 21 years of age
- MUST have a car, valid driver’s license, and a good driving record