This is an upscale exclusive professional environment with a friendly, self-motivated staff. Our main goals are focused patient care; compassion for the community; and providing safe access to high quality medicine. Our employees stand out in this industry as being highly knowledgeable and helpful; we experience a high degree of customer loyalty because each team member gives 110%, always going that extra mile to make sure each individual interaction with the company is a great one.
Our mission is to promote the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual well-being of the patients we serve. We pride ourselves on providing a top-quality experience to all patients and caregivers alike.
Job Summary: The primary focus of the Marketing Assistant is to work closely with appropriate management and be responsible for day-to-day engagement in marketing the Emerald and Infusion brands. Specifically, this position will be responsible for coordinating and publishing content across digital media (social media, online advertising, text messaging, emails etc.) and print media channels. In addition, the Marketing Assistant will also assist with the development of social content and campaigns.
The Marketing Assistant must be a highly motivated, creative individual with marketing experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning interactions into a positive patient experience and increase in sales.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to the individual’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract customers.
- Support the development and implementation of measurable digital and print media campaigns that inspire brand-consumer conversations and influence action.
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure content and assets are being released on time.
- Analyze sales data and consumer feedback to better engage digital and print communities.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Collaborate with other departments (store management etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Work with marketing director on digital and print media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content and topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts.
- Work with marketing director on design.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor identified online reviews and respond to each review.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital and print media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and language skills.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Demonstrates winning social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word or Apple equivalents.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field or related area.
- Must be 21 or over.
- Ability to obtain an AZ DHS Dispensary Agent card. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (within the past 2 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Employment is at-will and terminable by employer or employee at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice. Nothing in this job description shall be read or deemed to create a contract between employee and employer. This job description is for informational purposes only and can be modified by the employer at any time, with or without prior notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)