Metrc Data Entry Assistant
Are you a detail-oriented, laser-focused problem solver? Do you like to take initiative? Do you enjoy a challenge while being on the forefront of a booming industry? Well this might be the prefect job for you!
MMD Inc is a cannabis retail and management brand with 4 locations and growing. We have been established since 2006 and are 100% Legal and Compliant. We are looking for friendly faces that will help this company grow!
Dispensaries all around California are preparing for the new Metrc Track-and-Trace program. This software tracks all cannabis transactions from seed to sale. Our Marina Del Rey location is looking for individuals who can assist with this transition by providing inventory management and enacting check-in procedures. At MMD you will be expected to perform the following duties: create new inventory items, accept orders through Metrc, transfer items both internally and externally, check them into our POS system, and barcode all product. You will also be expected to problem-solve and troubleshoot errors using resources available at our store and online.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to fill this position, please send us your resume!
– Cannabis experience is NOT a requirement, but applicants must show some type of prior work pertaining to record-keeping, inventory check-in, or other applicable skills.
– MUST be 21+
– MUST have reliable transportation
– Part-time up to 35 hours
– Flexible schedule
***MMD Inc is an equal opportunity employer.***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment