NETA (New England Treatment Access, Inc.) a Medical Marijuana dispensary,
is seeking a Part-time Parking Lot Attendant for our Brookline, MA dispensary
- Intrigued by the opportunity to explore a career in the medical cannabis industry?
- Outgoing, friendly and have exceptional customer service skills?
- Hard-working and interested in putting your talents and skills to work in a dynamic workplace?
We’re seeking a Parking Lot Attendant who will greet and welcome patients upon their arrival at our Brookline dispensary. You’ll meet everyone who visits our facility, so you should be comfortable with all types of people. You’ll direct patients to appropriate parking spaces and provide assistance as necessary.
NETA is Massachusetts’s largest medical marijuana organization
- We are growing at a fast clip and have already served more than 25,000 patients.
- NETA has more than 250 employees and will soon reach about 300 employees.
- NETA’s stores are in Brookline and Northampton. Our cultivation, lab and production facility is located in Franklin.
- We are a startup, with all the passion, intensity and opportunity that you can expect from a young and growing company.
- Check out our website at netacare.org, and our Facebook page (netacaremass), to get a glimpse of who we are and our approach. Also, take a moment to look at some of our patient reviews on Facebook, Yelp, and Leafly.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding customer service skills and friendly, outgoing demeanor
- Ability to communicate politely and appropriately in all situations
- Must be able to accommodate scheduling expectations including weekend shifts
- Ability to physically assist patients and lift up to 50 pounds
Physical capability: Outdoor environment. Stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time outside in all types of weather conditions. Must be able to stand, walk and bend for 6-8 hours per day. Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.