Patient Consultant (Budtender) 119 views
The Sunday Goods Retail Team is looking for a highly motivated, aspirational, detail-oriented and passionate brand advocate to join our family and bring the Sunday Goods brand experience to life as Patient Consultant at our North-Central Phoenix location. The Patient Consultant scope will encompass all roles across the front of house operation (host, budtender, and cashier).
Your Impact on Our Mission
Objective (why does the role exist): Contribute to all aspects of our customer experience and front of house operations. Participate in training initiatives to ensure our team members stay fluent and up to date on all product education materials. Sunday Goods exists to deliver a cannabis experience in a way that is just right for our patients, and the Patient Consultant role is the front line for our brand to bring this experience to life.
Key Responsibility (how does the role contribute to the mission): Directly contribute to all facets of the front-of-house operations team (Hosts, Budtenders, Cashiers). Execute to compliance guidelines required for all touchpoints through our customer journey. Drive patient throughput to maximize operational efficiencies and reduce patient time spent in-store. In partnership with Visual Merchandising Manager, execute product updates and floorsets in accordance with project schedules and product sellthrough.
Key Responsibility (how will it be measured): Adherence to State Compliance Rules & Regs, Sales KPI targets, Patient Throughput, Patient Feedback, and Talent Development/Retention.
Who You Are
Are: Customer Focused, Self-Motivated, Analytical, Creative, Solution Driven, Aspirational
Not: Struggles with Ambiguity, Lacks Attention to Detail, Lacks Accountability
Day in the Life
- Greet and establish a relationship with patients to find the most effective cannabis products for their individual needs
- Create an inviting atmosphere for cannabis patients to comfortably browse and learn more about new products
- Staying current on cannabis knowledge and provide a comprehensive overview of dispensary’s menu of medical cannabis products
- Provide individualized patient consultations in regards to cannabis, its effects, applications, and methods of delivery
- Input and manage patient data with utmost care and confidentiality
- Accurate cash tendering and reconciliation
- Assist in proper rotation of stock and maintaining displays
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory counts
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and initiatives.
- Be professional in appearance, actions, and verbal communications
- Ensure continuity and maximize productivity and quality within the company guidelines.
What You Have
- High School Diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or related field preferred
- Basic Knowledge of Arizona Medical Marijuana Laws
- Sound mathematical skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Applications (Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Effective communication skills
- Available to work extended hours, holidays, weekends and on-call as required
- High-energy, people-oriented person
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Be a team player
- Ability to successfully complete a post-offer / pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening
- The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act (the “Act”) stipulates that the candidate must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and fingerprint clearance conducted by state authorities. Additionally, the Act requires that candidates apply for and obtain a valid dispensary agent registration card prior to commencing employment at either a dispensary or any of its cultivation sites.
Ideally, you also have (optional)
- Desired but not required– Dispensary Management Experience, retail sales or hospitality experience, store opening experience
- Potential Next steps for the role, Progression Path– Promotion to higher volume locations, retail management
Please note before applying for the role: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include video, phone and on-site interviews, projects, and scenario-based situations. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and everyone, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
We are looking for our next teammate to join a community that is dedicated to revolutionizing the cannabis industry. We believe everyone should have access to the benefits of cannabis-based plant medicine. We are growing all-natural, top-quality cannabis that produces specific effects through high-integrity growing — effects that shine through our respect for the whole plant. The Cannabis industry is prime for a revolution and we are here to deliver the premier products and most amazing experience in cannabis. We have a dream to empower our patients and clients through an all-natural flower, sun-grown, as nature intended and to do it at scale giving them an easier and more consistent cannabis experience. If you want to be part of something historic, have true love and passion for a person’s right to well-being, reverence for nature, and love serving patients and clients by contributing to something that is larger than you, then we want to invite you to share your unique knowledge and gifts with our community.
We are a growth culture! What that means is you will be expected to learn, innovate, and adapt in our fast-moving, start-up environment. We are looking for teammates, not employees who will embrace a collaborative partnership mentality, lead by example, and deliver innovative results. We succeed as a team with no room for ego. If you are ready to take up our mission as your own by adding direct value to our cause, we are excited to hear from you.
- The opportunity to make a difference in a fast-growth startup environment with unlimited potential for growth
- A fun and focused team atmosphere where we grow, personally and professionally and lead by example
- Benefits of course, including medical, vision and dental coverage
- Paid Holidays, 7 of them every year
- Flexible PTO with 12 days in your first year
- Recognition and Rewards for a job well done
- Casual Dress where jeans are welcome
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to our values. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly