Seeking an outgoing, charismatic and highly approachable professional with experience in the Cannabis Industry to serve as a Sales Representative in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area & Sacramento. Startup company that creates in house brands targeting multiple audiences and are in need of a sales rep capable of specializing themselves with the products we distribute.
Looking for someone that is capable of educating bud tenders, consumers and coordinating demo days with our brand ambassador. Our number one goal is to sell, meet with buyers and build brand awareness in as many dispensaries in Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, the Central Valley and the Bay Area while.
Field Sales Representative acts as the face of the company and will have an opportunity for future growth within the company if a mutual fit is established. As a sales rep you will be the face of the brand at various retailers in the field. You will provide product samplings, meet with buyers, set up demonstrations, record consumer/bud tender insights with the goal of selling into new stores and engaging with bud tenders and consumers.
Main office is based in Nevada City, California.
Our main brand is @highervibrations.co
We are looking for a high-performance individual that is capable of consistently executing tasks on a timely basis.
• Passionate about sales
• Dynamic Individual
• Critical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Excellent Customer Service
• Trustworthy & Reliable
• Organized & High Attention to Detail
• Mastered the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in person and virtually
• Possess a smartphone and computer to input data, read & send emails, create social media content, record videos and take pictures on a smart phone
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable form of transportation, must be 21+ years
• Strong communicator, good listeners and highly responsive
• Great networking and relationship-building skills
• 2+ years of experience of outside sales and field marketing desired.
• Will be required to coordinate in store demo’s, transport promo materials, ability to take photos of setup for social, discuss discounts/promotions with consumers and pass out swag/print materials when necessary.
• Record sales and consumer interactions at dispensary locations, collect all consumer insights and document on company platform
• Support Sales/Trade and Marketing team in their on-going initiatives by joining a weekly sale meeting
• Travel required within territories
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
COMMISSION BASED ONLY
• Generous commission-based package
• No territory limits
• 1099 – Independent contractor
• Mileage and expense compensation
• Merchandise, educational material and other resoures provided