Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Staff MMJ, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your staffmmj.com Account and Site. If you create profile or share a resume, photo, or any other personal identifying informaiton on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and profile, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the profile. You must not describe or assign keywords to your profile or resume in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Staff MMJ may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Staff MMJ liability. You must immediately notify Staff MMJ of any unauthorized uses of your resume, your account or any other breaches of security. Staff MMJ will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. If you do not wish to have your resume visible to employers, you must choose ‘limit visibility’ option on the application page.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post a resume, apply to a job, or post any material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your profile is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your profile URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Staff MMJ or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Staff MMJ for inclusion on Website, you grant Staff MMJ a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your resume, skills, or background. If you delete Content, Staff MMJ will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. To delete an account or content which you have provided, you must contact us with details to your request. (employer or personal account, your username/email, etc.)
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Staff MMJ has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Staff MMJ’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Staff MMJ’s reasonable opinion, violates any Staff MMJ policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Staff MMJ’s sole discretion. Staff MMJ will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Refund Policy.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay any funds due to Staff MMJ which include the one-time and/or monthly or annual fees indicated on the product description (additional payment terms may be included in other communications).
- Refunds and Exchanges.
Final delivered resumes are creative and intellectual works which are non-refundable. If Staff MMJ was to issue refund on resume creation, Staff MMJ would suffer loss including Design Fees, Consultation Fees, Administrative fees, and Cancellation fees. Regarding Herbal Risings Job Training program, the following terms are set forth. Live Workshop, Seminars, and Live Class registrations are exchangeable to future events or online courses, as outlined in the Staff MMJ refund and exchange policy. Online courses are not eligible for refund or exchange. Staff MMJ’s membership products and services are proprietary. In the event of a workshop refund, Staff MMJ would suffer loss including Enrollment Fees, Diploma Fees, and Cannabis Knowledge Certification fees, College marketing and promotional materials fees, catering fees, venue cancellation fees, and administrative Fees. Do NOT enroll in the College’s products and services if you do not agree to these terms. Do NOT hire Staff MMJ for products and services if you do not agree to these terms. In event of venue or seating availability, Staff MMJ reserves the right to reschedule events. We may decline any applicant or employer registration, service, and/or product request; a refund will be issued within 30 days if your application/registration is denied.
- General Terms.
- Employer Services.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Staff MMJ the applicable recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are requested and in advance of using such services. Staff MMJ reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (10) days written notice to Staff MMJ.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Staff MMJ to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Tech Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free staffmmj.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Staff MMJ standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Staff MMJ has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Staff MMJ does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Staff MMJ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which staffmmj.com links, and that link to staffmmj.com. Staff MMJ does not have any control over those non-Staff MMJ websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Staff MMJ website or webpage, Staff MMJ does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Staff MMJ disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Staff MMJ websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Staff MMJ asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by staffmmj.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Staff MMJ. Staff MMJ will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Staff MMJ will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Staff MMJ or others. In the case of such termination, Staff MMJ will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Staff MMJ.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Staff MMJ to you any Staff MMJ or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Staff MMJ. Staff MMJ, staffmmj.com, the staffmmj.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with staffmmj.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Staff MMJ or Staff MMJ’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Staff MMJ or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Staff MMJ reserves the right to display advertisements on your resume, profile, or blog.
- Attribution. Staff MMJ reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at staffmmj.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (HerbalRisings.com, etc) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Staff MMJ Watermarks, Trademarks. Staff MMJ products including resumes, cover letters, profiles, and certificates are intellectual creations documents and services provided Staff MMJ and Herbal Risings. By enrolling in our services, you acknowledge our right to display Staff MMJ watermark, Logo, Trademark, or other credit of affiliation.
- Changes. Staff MMJ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Staff MMJ may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Staff MMJ may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your staffmmj.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Staff MMJ and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Staff MMJ nor its affiliates and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access there to will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Staff MMJ, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Staff MMJ under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Staff MMJ shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Staff MMJ, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and/or Staff MMJ’s products, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Staff MMJ and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Staff MMJ, or by the posting by Staff MMJ of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Phoenix, Arizona , in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Staff MMJ may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Net Tech Way LLC controls StaffMMj.com and may operate other websites. It is Net Tech Way LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Staff MMJ collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Staff MMJ’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Staff MMJ’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Staff MMJ may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Staff MMJ also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on staffmmj.com blogs/sites. Staff MMJ only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Staff MMJ collects personally-identifying information when provided by you on the resume builder. This information may be updated, edited, and reviewed for errors without notification to you.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Staff MMJ’s websites choose to interact with Staff MMJ in ways that require Staff MMJ to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Staff MMJ gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at staffmmj.com or herbalrisings.com to provide a username and email address, work history, and work qualifications. Those who engage in transactions with Staff MMJ are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Staff MMJ collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Staff MMJ. Staff MMJ does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Staff MMJ may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Staff MMJ may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Staff MMJ does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Staff MMJ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Staff MMJ’s behalf or to provide services available at Staff MMJ’s websites. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Staff MMJ’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Staff MMJ will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Staff MMJ discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Staff MMJ believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Staff MMJ, third parties or the public at large. Personal details such as address, phone number, work background may be shared to 3rd parties for employment review purposes. If you are a registered user of an Staff MMJ website and have supplied your email address, Staff MMJ may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Staff MMJ and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Staff MMJ takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Staff MMJ, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Staff MMJ goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Staff MMJ may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
To remove a listing or account, contact us with your details.
****The use, sale and possession of cannabis (marijuana) in the United States is still illegal under federal law. Staff MMJ’s staffing services offer no legal protection. We are NOT able to ship, donate, give, or otherwise provide marijuana. The scope of our membership programs include referrals, coaching and mentorship, job improvements, career support, and knowledge certification services.